Friday, March 2, 2012

Starting out.

So I need to lose weight, who doesn't?!  But I also need to get my cholesterol under control as well, so I vow to you my readers to lose these pounds with your support.

Here are my stats as of 5 minutes ago:

Weight: 314.6
Hips: 60in
Waist: 50in
Thighs: 34in R&L
Bust: 48in
Biceps: 19.75in-L 19in-R
Chest: 44.5in
Calves: 22in-L 22.75-R


We are going to a weekly menu with healthy food options.  I really wish I could afford a nutritionist but alas I cannot, someday. I have 4 workout DVDs that I need to get back to doing, each one harder than the next, starting off with the walking program.


My biggest challenge right now is retraining my mind to think of food as something I need to eat to live, not something I need to live for.  I need to place food last in my life, not first.  I am open to suggestions on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment